Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter 2012

We had a busy and blessed Easter this year. On Friday, Bibi came through town on her way to a family reunion and then Grandma and Grandpa stayed with us on Saturday and Sunday. Three grandparents in one weekend!
Joe's parents brought a haul of Easter gifts, which included a new xylophone, perfect for our budding musician.
What's more fun than a new toy? The box that it comes in!

On Sunday, we went to 8am mass and came back home for a big breakfast feast.
Big boy strutting his stuff after mass.

It's fun to now be able to look back on what Isaac looked like a year ago. Last Easter he was so brand new.

This year, grown up and handsome.
A very happy and spoiled Isaac with Grandma and Grandpa.

The elusive picture of just Joe and I.

After a nap, he conducted his first Easter egg hunt (indoors - it was already too hot outside) and he was all about it! He loved everything about it: finding eggs all over the house, shaking them, tapping them together, opening them, eating their contents, and trying to put them back together. He's been proudly carrying his eggs around the house this week.
 

Hope everyone had a blessed Easter!

1 comment:

  1. He is the cutest budding musician. And I love that dinosaur shirt..the blue is gorgeous on him. I can't get over him walking everywhere. I miss him like crazy and need to see him (and yall) soon!

    ReplyDelete