Friday, December 16, 2011

Houston bound

Big changes coming for the Licata Three! (No, there's no baby #2 yet.) Joe got a job with a law firm down in Houston so we'll be headed down to get to know Dallas' muggy, oil rich cousin. Neither of us have lived in Houston before, so we're excited to be moving together as a young family for a new city and new adventures. Of course, we're so sad to leave behind our family and so many great friends in the city that we grew up in. Don't worry! I'm sure we'll be back for plenty of visits!

We're so proud of Joe and his hard work, and we think that his new employer will be a great fit for him and for our family. He'll be leaving Isaac and I for a short time to start work on Monday. In the meantime, I'll get to packing and house hunting, and hopefully, we will get settled in our new home sometime in January.

Along with this great news, we celebrated Joe's 27th birthday this week!
 

Isaac really enjoyed opening Daddy's gifts. Good practice for Christmas!

26 was an amazing year for Joe. He passed the Bar, graduated from law school, had a baby and got a job. I hope that 27 is full of just as many blessings and surprises! Happy Birthday, Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment